1. Main Driving Part: Taiwan AC motor with inverter is installed. The acceleration and the deceleration are fast and steady.
2. Central Control Unit: programmable central control is used and various sizes (20 at most) can be set on the same shaft
for automatic transfer and cutting.
3. Operating Panel: all functions are operated on the 10.4″ Taiwan Wein View LCD
4. Motor Control System: the central control system is PLC programmable controller. Various sizes can be set on the same shaft
, and the cutting width is adjusted automatically.
5. Roll Cutting Positioning System: roll cutting positioning is controlled by Mitsubishi
The imported high precision ball screw is applied to set the size and the linear slide rail is to bear the load of the cutter seat.
6. Blade Feeding Positioning System: blade feeding is controlled by Mitsubishi
servo motor, and the cutting speed is adjustable in three stages. The efficiency is improved and the best quality is guaranteed.
7. Auto Angle Adjustment of Circular Blade: Mitsubishi
servo motor is used to calculate the circular blade angle and the angle change is subject to different materials (the angle change range is ±8°).
The cutting angle is changed directly when the cutting surface
is not smooth, so the efficiency is improved.
PTFE Film Skiving Application
PTFE Teflon Film has made extensive investments in the latest skiving technologies, enabling us to provide customers with high quality, competitively priced products. For its excellent dielectric capability, anti-aging and anti-corrosion property, super thin PTFE Teflon skived Tape & Film has been used in a wide range of industries including the electronics and semi density industries. Furthermore, it is classified into oriented film, semi-oriented film and non-oriented film. Super thin PTFE Teflon skived Tape & Film is available in a wide range of widths, thickness and colors. Especially, Senrong’s new investment in a high precision film skiving machine will make the production of ultra thin film or sheet possible, and can consistently achieve the tightest tolerance of ±.05 mils so that we can meet these exacting demands from customers worldwide.