- Chamber Size:150 x 150 x 150 mm (6"x6"x6")
- Working Temperature:400°C ( continuous )
- Maximum Temperature:500°C
- Temperature Control:30 steps programmable and PID automatic control
- Heating Rate:0~15°C/min (suggestion: ≤10°C)
- Temperature Accuracy:+/-1°C
- Heating Element:Molybdenum Disilicide (MoSi2)
- Working Voltage:AC 220V, Single Phase, 60/50 Hz (or according to your requirement)
- Max. Power:24 KW
- Outside Size:500 x 485 x 700mm
- Wooden box size:600 x 585 x 900mm
- Net Weight:95 Kg
- Gross Weight:120 Kg
- Temperature sensor monitoring
- Current monitoring
- Superior-quality Heater Elements
PLACEMENT OF UNIT
- When positioning the furnace, the minimum distance of the furnace and any wall is at least 30 cm. The furnace must be placed into a dry and heated room.
- Make sure that the unit is placed on a heat-resistant surface.
- The unit must not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not place any combustible objects near the furnace.
SWITCH ON THE FURNACE
- Switch on the air switch at the rear of the furnace.
- Switch on the power switch on the Panel.
- Press Lift down key and lift will descend to its lower position.
(Due to vibrations during transport particles of the firing chamber insulation will accumulate on the firing tray platform. They must be removed with a dry cloth)
- Function of panel and LCD screen;
- Place firing tray on the firing tray platform.
SWITCHING OFF THE UNIT
If the furnace is not used, the lift should be moved into the firing chamber. Closing of the firing chamber will protect the insulation and avoid the absorption of moisture. After the lift tray platform has been moved into the firing chamber, switch off the power switch (switch to OFF).
For your personal safety we would like to ask you to read the following safety-relevant Information completely before starting-up the unit.
- Do not place any objects near the lift tray.
- Furnaces must not be operated without firing trays placed on.
- During continuous firing (the furnace runs with maximum temperature), the temperature at the middle of top shell of the furnace may reach high temperature about 150℃. Other parts of top shell are about 70℃. Don’t touch the muffle cover.
- If the furnace unit is connected to the mains supply, do not reach into the open firing chamber to avoid contact with live and hot components.
- Pull the plug from the power unit each time before the furnace is cleaned.
- It is not necessary to clean the interior of the firing chamber, cleaning of the casing with a wet cloth within regular intervals will ensure operational reliability.
- Basically, no flammable liquids must be used for any type of cleaning work.